Pull The Plug On Your Unreliable Office Phone System.
Of all the technology crowding into our lives at work, office phone systems are still the most critical, and problematic, piece of the puzzle.
Business owners are frustrated by phones systems that exceed capacity too quickly, lack user-friendly features, and fail when you need them most. These problems not only frustrate your staff – they impact the bottom line.
Vermont Connections offers advanced telecommunication support using Allworx, one of the leading office phone systems in the market. Using the best tools available today, our technicians will put an end your communication headaches for good.
Increased Flexibility & Control
Your business has particular needs when it comes to communications, just like any other. You may not need all the features of a PBX and key system, but you do need Voice Over IP (VOIP). This is not a problem for us. Our phone support begins with an in-depth analysis of your current usage, number of employees and hardware preferences. We will review the options with you and find a custom solution that answers your needs today, with room to grow tomorrow.
Reduced Costs With VoIP
Phone lines are expensive to maintain and upgrade, and carrier fees are not cheap either. VoIP, or voice over IP, offers a powerful, efficient way for you to use the Internet for all telecommunications, including calls, voicemail, caller ID, teleconferencing and video conferencing.
VoIP completely eliminates the expense of phone lines. Our team will connect your phone system directly to your broadband network, allowing your calls to pass through as data rather than rack up minutes on a phone bill. We can also install the system on cell phones, making sure employees are reachable at their work number, even while out of the office. VoIP also includes enhanced security services like encryption, giving you peace of mind that your calls will remain private and in compliance.
Business Phone Support
Phone systems are computers and they need to be maintained. With our Managed IT Services, you never have to worry about outdated equipment or technical support. Whenever something needs upgrading, we take care of it for you, keeping your system free of interruptions so you can focus on work.
How Does This Phone Work??
Have you ever spent a half-hour or longer trying to figure out how to record your out-of-office message? That’s no way to start a vacation.
Our team will provide complete training on your phone system, showing your staff how to access voicemail, forward calls, record greetings and other important features they rely on. Regardless of how tech savvy your team is, you can count on us to teach them using simple, easy-to-understand steps. Technology should make your life easier, not harder.
Phone System Features
- Remote IP Phones will connect from anywhere
- Call Routes ring on multiple phones (landlines and cell phones), including unlimited attempts and options
- Every user has 7 unique presence settings and voicemail greetings
- Robust voice mail included with every server (8 or 16 port)
- Automated attendant
- Unified Messaging, includes voicemail to email in one inbox
- SMS text notification for voicemail messages
- My Allworx Manager, which allows comprehensive self management
- SIP trunks appear as regular lines for easy access
- Emergency 911 Alert
- Caller ID, ANI, DNIS, DID (when provided by Telco)
- Future proof system with pure SIP-based IP PBX
- Specifically designed for 5–250 users
- Easy to configure — Majority of features are standard
- Easy to manage — Remote management lowers costs
- Scalable solutions — No additional hardware expense as your company grows
- Hassle-free installation — Configure as key system or PBX
- Easy changeover without aggravation or complication
- Supports familiar features — Adds new IP-based functionality
- Optional advanced features are site-licenses, not per user
- Optional configuration as router and/or firewall
- Low total cost of ownership